Collaborative Divorce California is a subsidiary of Collaborative Practice California. CP Cal is made up of collaborative practice groups throughout California.
We will help you to:
- Find Collaborative Divorce professionals in your local area.
- Learn about the Collaborative Divorce process.
- Discover other dispute resolution alternatives that will keep you out of court.
Our member groups include collaborative lawyers, mental health practitioners, financial specialists, and other professionals.
CP Cal Mission: To unify, strengthen and support the Collaborative community and to increase public awareness of the Collaborative process throughout California.
- To promote the non-adversarial resolution of conflicts;
- To promote Collaborative Practice, a process that resolves conflicts with cooperation, rather than confrontational techniques, in which lawyers do not litigate and in which a multi-disciplinary professional approach to
problem solvingis employed, thereby encouraging parties to reach agreements in a creative and respectful manner; and
- And to educate the public and the professional community about Collaborative Practice and its value.